Friday 25 February 2022

Trees don't care

......they just being. This morning I spent a little time gazing out of my kitchen window. In the distance I see some beautiful silver birch trees. Leafless they are displaying their elegant limbs waving gently in the breeze. They remind me of the hands high, swaying movement, of people at a music festival at the end of the night when the music takes a more gentle vibe. The thought struck me that, the trees are not worried about world affairs. We humans think we are so important with our fear and anger clouds which we wrap around each other. The trees don't care about us and our argumentative ways, neither do the birds I see flitting from garden to garden. They are just living a life of mindfulness, oblivious to humans who are circling the drain of anger and destruction. Yep nature has a lot to teach us.

No comments:

Post a Comment